- May cause allergic skin reaction.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/fume/gas/mist/mist/vapours/spray.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/protective footwear.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with the separate collection system used in your municipality. Substances contributing to the classification Sodium mercaptoacetate (CAS: 367-51-1).
- In case of accident, consult the Servicio Médico de Información Toxicológica (Tel. +34 91 562 04 20).
- Mixture of anionic, non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants. Non-ionic surfactants % (w/w) < 5. Anionic surfactants % (w/w) < 5.